Happy Earth Day (a day late- don’t judge me)!
“Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” – Margaret Mead
Here are a few things my husband and I are doing to help the planet:
– Eating less meat (there are other sources of protein! For example, beans and rice are a complete protein when paired together.)
– Drinking roasted, unsweetened almond milk instead of milk
– Buying local (eggs, produce, products made in your current country, etc.)
– Reusing plastic bags
– Repurposing food containers/jars as leftover containers and mixing bowls
– Using shoe boxes for storage and yogurt containers for organization (again, don’t judge- we move every year! 🤪)
What are you doing to reduce your footprint on the Earth? Drop it in the comments!